Currently the earliest that any hospitality business will be able to open will be 4th July. However, this is not a definite date and there is no certainty when self-catering holiday lets will be able to open. We are continuing to follow guidance given by the government and are awaiting further news.
During the Covid-19 lockdown we will not be asking for balances for future holidays and we will only ask for half the usual deposit to secure future bookings.
We have also reviewed our cleaning procedures and are following recommended guidelines to help prevent the spread of germs.
- We use 1276 compliant cleaning products which comply with British standards on disinfectants and sanitisers.
- We have changed our check in time to 4.30pm and our check out time to 9.30am to allow for extra cleaning time between guests.
- We now provide fresh individual soap bars to avoid reusing soap dispensers.
- We have temporarily removed some “non essential” items to reduce viral spread on surfaces (Board games, Books, DVDs)
- We include a complimentary hand sanitiser in your welcome pack to use when out and about
- We have a contactless arrival and departure procedure and our key safe is disinfected before and after each new guest
We hope these changes do not alter the enjoyment of your stay at Home Farm House and hope you understand the safety and wellbeing of all our guests, staff and the wider community are of utmost importance to us.
All that remains to be said is that we are looking forward to welcoming you as soon as we have the green light form government.
Thank You. Stay Safe.